Allie is Wired: Megan Fox Speaks In Tongues & Believes In Leprechauns

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Megan Fox Speaks In Tongues & Believes In Leprechauns
Jan 15th 2013, 19:51

Hey Mel Gibson, I found you a life partner!

Megan Fox is opening up in Esquire Magazine about her religious views and her thoughts on children's myths… Keep reading, it gets good.

The 26-year-old sex symbol is actually very religious and claims she's been speaking in tongues since she was 8.

“I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I’ve seen people be healed," says Fox. "Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I’d have to shut it off because I don’t know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back.”

*Imagines Megan Fox flailing her arms around and screaming gibberish*

"Words are coming out of your mouth, and you can’t control it,” explains the Transformers star. “The idea is that it’s a language that only God understands. It’s the language that’s spoken in heaven. It’s called ‘getting the Holy Ghost.’”

Fox then shared her thoughts on Leprechauns… yeah Leprechauns.

“I like believing. I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns. Not the pot of gold, not the Lucky Charms leprechauns. But maybe was there something in the traditional sense? I believe that this stuff came from somewhere other than people’s imaginations. … We should all believe in leprechauns.”

Lastly, the star revealed she doesn't idolize Marilyn Monroe anymore. She even went as far as comparing Monroe to Lindsay Lohan (and she kind of has a point).

“She was sort of like Lindsay. She was an actress who wasn’t reliable, who almost wasn’t insurable. … She had all the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I’m not interested in following in those footsteps.”

So here's my question… Is Megan Fox still hot, even with all her crazy talk?

Tell us what you think in the comment section below…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive