StyleFrizz: Hipster Dads Magazine: Kindling Quarterly

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
Hipster Dads Magazine: Kindling Quarterly
Jan 16th 2013, 05:19

Taking the side of all the wonderful men who are still out there: here's Kindling. A Quarterly magazine dedicated to men. Who are also fathers. And hipsters on the side.

I don't think we had this kind of magazine before, so it's great to see that there's still place for being original in today's twisted world. That in order to hit the right chords, you don't necessarily have to be controversial or tasteless (I'm sorry, I'm not trying a forced association of Kindling to our previous Philipp Plein story, I'm just happy I found a breathe of fresh air to help me transition through the Plein menswear provoked sadness! And for that, I have Papermag to thank to!)

Fathers Magazines Kindling Quarterly

Kindling Quarterly's first issue ever, covering the 2012 / 2013 Winter editorial period looks interesting and approachable as well. Which is a rare thing in the Hipster Kingdom! But beyond highlighting the creative crème de la crème dads, this new magazine is pouring down on fatherhood issues with honesty, objectivity and love.

creative fatherhood Kindling Quarterly

While expressing my good luck wishes for the Kindling editorial team and keeping my fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to seeing how this magazine will evolve!

fatherhood stories Kindling Quarterly

I'm also using this opportunity to amaze myself at the wonderfulness, perfection and coolness that is my Adored Husband! An exquisite, playful, teaching, devoted Father to our kids and everything I could ever imagine, hope and pray for as a Man. So you see, in my head, Kindling is addressing my kind of reality (wink).

Kindling hipster dads magazine

Kindling Quarterly featured father



Hipster Dads Magazine: Kindling Quarterly

The post Hipster Dads Magazine: Kindling Quarterly appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive