Allie is Wired: Chris Brown Says That He Deserves Respect

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Chris Brown Says That He Deserves Respect
Feb 8th 2013, 05:56

In a rant posted to his Instagram account, Chris Brown says enough is enough with the media backlash.

Everyone has their limits and on Tuesday Brown appeared to have reached his.

MTV News grabbed a screen shot.

“I love ya’ll but ya’ll getting repetitive telling me to go relax no im not gonna relax im makin an album right now… and yall tell me not to pay attention to it how can I not when its on my radio,tv and everything else…Even if I did relax I wouldn’t stop hearing about it.. yall are everything to me yall know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick ear plugs in my ear… Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough you!! Yes it bothers me but its not my main focus! My music is… and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel.. Yes they talked about Jesus… but “him” I am not him, not even close!!! Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect im sick of being accused… Im Tired yall just don’t understand I’ve been going through this shit since I was 19 years old.. you cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? when can I get that feed back? Im TIRED do you read me im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this shit… I pray every day and night for a new outcome… and just when everything seems to be going good some new shit happens.. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not! Y’all don’t wanna be in my predicament … Before yall say im weak remember what ive been through.. My soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG….”

Chris Brown’s rep denies the Instagram account belongs to Brown.

Meanwhile…

Rihanna accompanied Brown to court on Wednesday for a probation hearing stemming from assaulting her in 2009.

During the hearing, the judge requested more information before thoroughly examining whether Brown faked his community service, as was alleged on Tuesday.

Rihanna blew him a kiss during the proceedings, then the two left the court arm-in-arm.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive