Allie is Wired: Anne Hathaway’s Red Carpet Crotch Shot – (PHOTOS)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Anne Hathaway's Red Carpet Crotch Shot – (PHOTOS)
Dec 12th 2012, 15:44

I adore Anne Hathaway. She is incredibly respectable and seems so grounded. I don't even need to go into her scope of talent, but even the classiest bitches have their crotch shots.

Poor Anne was trying to rock a Tom Ford frock and showed off her lady bits to the photographers lining the red carpet premiere of 'Les Miserable.' This woman is well on her way to an Oscar and she had a Britney Moment. She had no official comment and I hope she keeps it that way, but NY Daily News says she was overheard re-telling the tale of The Full Hathaway.

"I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realize it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them."

Now, everyone is giving her shiz for showing flashing her bare pooter while bucking for an Oscar nod. I say we need to look at the real issue here…those Forest Gump meets dominatrix boots!

Click HERE for photos of Anne Hathaway’s Red Carpet Crotch Shot

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive