StyleFrizz: 4 Classic Beauty Looks For This Party Season

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
4 Classic Beauty Looks For This Party Season
Dec 12th 2012, 15:12

Talking about parties and preparations for the said parties. This season, I'm always trying to add some red to my outfit or my beauty routine. Which is, as I often told you about it, pretty basic. I always have my nails done, I'm taking great pleasure and go to great lengths to assure myself a flawless manicure, matching the outfit / the occasion.

It's also true that, due to a heavy duty schedule, I tend to keep my nails more on the French side (remember an Instagram showing you just that) but I also like variations on a given theme (take the first Christmas – themed nails this season, also shared with you via Instagram – even now, as I type this, I have a candy cane, white and red manicure: this here, to be more exact!). The same goes for this beauty looks here. Four variations on the same theme. Cat – eyes and bold lips:

{1} cat eyes, red lips: because you need the right red to hit the right note from 'Santa, baby…' (so much more after the jump! Don't be shy, click more!)

classic beauty look Christmas party

{2} cat eyes, burgundy lips: because wearing red for Christmas is so cliché !

party makeup glossy burgundy lips

{3} cat eyes, matte pink lips: because it's all about Mad Men. This season, the next or any other season!

retro party makeup matte pink lips

{4} cat eyes, purple or brown lips: because it's all about matching your lips and your eyes color, duh!

party makeup purple brown lips

All the images were published in Elle Mexico December 2012. Santiago Ruisenor photographed Ashely Smith as styled by Pamela Ocampo, hair done by Gerardo Maldonado and makeup by Ossiel Ramos. (via)

4 Classic Beauty Looks For This Party Season

The post 4 Classic Beauty Looks For This Party Season appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive