Allie is Wired: Brandy Got Engaged!

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Brandy Got Engaged!
Dec 27th 2012, 01:07

Musician Brandy Norwood just got engaged to music executive Ryan Press!

The 33-year-old singer has been wanting the ring for quite some time and it looks her wish has finally come true.

An insider is revealing that Brandy and Ryan are in fact engaged.

“They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right,” reveals a source in regards to the engagement.

Back in August the singer had said, "I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don’t know.”

“I’m going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be. . . I guess it will happen when it’s the right time.”

“He just loves me for who I am,” said the singer. “I don’t have to camouflage anything for him or put on a mask. I can completely be myself and he loves me so much and I love him just the way he is, too.”

This will be Brandy's first marriage! Congratulations!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive