Allie is Wired: Kevin Federline’s Brother Claims He Slept With Britney Spears

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Kevin Federline's Brother Claims He Slept With Britney Spears
Dec 26th 2012, 17:31

Oh Britney B*tch, this one is for the Hot Mess Hall of Fame

Reportedly, Kevin Federline's brother Christoper is claiming he slept with Britney Spears during her marriage to his brother AND he claims her son is actually his!

Such a mess! The lesser known Federline has filed a restraining order against Spears in Florida, claiming she has harassed, blackmailed and stolen from him!

According to court papers, Christopher says Britney, "went to Kevin's house to pick up Sean Preston and Jayden James, and [his] wallet was on Kevin's coffee table when Britney opened it up and stole [his] Capital One credit card."

"Britney … laughed at me [and] told me my brother Kevin ruined her life. Britney made fun of me and told me I have a small penis."

"She also blackmailed me and told me if I tell the police that she stole my credit card, that she will tell the world I'm the true father of Sean Preston, not Kevin."

Um okay let's just stop there. Who let Britney out of her cage? Why wasn't her team or Jason Trawick there to keep her under control? Why would she want the world to know she slept with her loser husband's loser brother?

“I do confess I slept with Britney, and I am the true father, but the public does not need to know,” Chris admits.

So do you think the other Mr. Federline is telling the truth or is this all just a crazy story he made up? But if so, why would he go through all the trouble of filing for a restraining order?

Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive