StyleFrizz: Loving Prabal Gurung Casadei Shoes!

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
Loving Prabal Gurung Casadei Shoes!
Dec 27th 2012, 23:21

I love high heels with passion. Beyond my mom – routine, I like to keep it dressy and glamorous whenever I go out just with my Adored Husband. And these would be the right heels to wear for those rare but oh – so – amazing occasions!

Chunky heels, dressy but also urban looking, the new Prabal Gurung Casadei shoes from the label's Pre Fall 2013 collection have all the right ingredients to be the next big shoes around. I'm loving the fuchsia details and the pop avant-garde designs and I think they'd be great with denim or with the new hype black shiny skinny jeans I keep seeing everywhere! What say you? Would you wear them? With what?

Prabal Gurung Casadei shoes fall 2013

Casadei fall 2013 Prabal Gurung



Loving Prabal Gurung Casadei Shoes!

The post Loving Prabal Gurung Casadei Shoes! appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive