Allie is Wired: Justin Timberlake To Release New Music! (Video)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Justin Timberlake To Release New Music! (Video)
Jan 10th 2013, 19:34

It's been almost a decade since his last album, but it looks like Justin Timberlake is ready to make his way back on the sound waves…

That's right, the former ‘N Sync member is gearing up to release a brand new album this year!

Rumors have been floating around for quite some time regarding new music, but now it is being confirmed by the man himself.

Justin has released a video revealing his intentions for the next album.

"Look, I’ve only done two albums in 10 years; that’s the way I really look at it … I’m the one who sits and is obsessive about it before you even get to hear it," Justin explains.

“As close as I get to it, I don’t know that I could physically torture myself that much year-in and year-out and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does and the way that it is right now.”

“I don’t want to put anything out that I feel like is something I don’t love, you just don’t get that every day. You have to wait for it.”

Check out the video below…

After the video Justin kicked off a countdown clock that will end at midnight this Sunday, January 13. What we are counting down to is still unknown, but it's likely some form of new music (probably a single).

It has been reported and rumored that Justin's new album will be produced by friend and music producer Timbaland.

Could we be hearing a similar sound to Justin’s previous work with Timbaland? Or will we be hearing a new unheard Justin?

I guess we'll just have to wait until Sunday…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive