Allie is Wired: Ke$ha Says She Had Sex With A Ghost!

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Ke$ha Says She Had Sex With A Ghost!
Sep 27th 2012, 17:12

Ke$ha had sex with a ghost… no seriously, she said she had sex with a ghost!

The "Die Young" singer revealed her not so normal one night stand while on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show.

While on the show, Ke$ha admitted that the inspiration for her new upcoming song "Supernatural" comes from a sexual experience she had with a ghost.

“It’s about experiences with the supernatural… but in a sexy way,” she told Seacrest. “I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don’t know his name! He was a ghost! I’m very open to it.”

Oh, okay Casper!

The 25-year-old also revealed that her new album Warrior was inspired by a spiritual quest she took in an effort to improve her music.

“The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat,” she explained. “I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest."

"I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life.”

That just sounds like a vacation… I need a spiritual journey ASAP!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive