JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: The new trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 is full of freaky paranormal activity

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
The new trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 is full of freaky paranormal activity
Sep 27th 2012, 12:32

I'll admit this right here for the world to see: the second trailer for PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 scared me. Yes really. I've ragged on the the series in the past, but somehow this is the first time I've ever watched any footage from it while wearing headphones at 4:00 in the morning in my dark dining room. And holllllllllly shit. I keep wanting to turn around and investigate the open space behind me for any... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive