JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Here's an awesome up-and-coming artist whom we really like: Mike Maydak!

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Here's an awesome up-and-coming artist whom we really like: Mike Maydak!
Sep 28th 2012, 06:15

Every now and again, I will run across a unique artist (the great Justin Reed, for example) that I want to share with our readers and today is one of those days! A couple of weeks ago, I attended the growing Montreal Comic Con and bought myself a few gyclees from an American artist named Mike Maydak whose style I found to be very unique, and yet somewhat reminiscent of Dr. Seuss, Tim Burton and... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive