StyleFrizz: 5 Fashionable Ways To Wear Denim, Vogue Australia January 2013

StyleFrizz
5 Fashionable Ways To Wear Denim, Vogue Australia January 2013
Dec 10th 2012, 15:52

I often talk about my love for all things denim. I have a casual fondness towards jeans and I strongly believe they can be adapted to any circumstance, with the proper styling. To sustain my denim – theory, I brought some images to help.

Photographed by Paul Wetherell for Vogue Australia January 2013, Emma Balfour is wearing classic washed out denim with either leather or other layers of denim. Sure, they're all couture – ish and were specifically tailored to sustain a more studied, refined style, but that doesn't stop you from improvising and adapting.

My favorite look, for casual, day – to – day routine is the blue jean & brown top. It's all roomy and comfy, you can wear it up or down, either way it's going to serve its laid back purpose. (the story continues right after the jump, click here for the gallery!)

the new denim fashion Vogue Australia

Next on the favorite looks list is the denim cape (from Ksubi). I don't know what I love the most about it – the cape of the absolutely fierce Givenchy boots. But this isn't not something I'd wear to pick up the kids from school, anyway! Check out the rest of the 'True Blue' pictorial images below! (more at tFS)

great denim cape Vogue Australia January 2013

leather and denim Vogue Australia January 2013 washed out denim leather jacket Vogue Australia how to layer denim Vogue Australia January 2013

5 Fashionable Ways To Wear Denim, Vogue Australia January 2013

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive